This is a group for parents, friends or family that are in need of hope and information on fetal congenital heart block. My hope is to provide support for all of you. When you are going through this, it is nice to have someone who understands what you are going through. I am here to be your support as I had amazing support through my own situation.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
She is almost a year!
We had out appointment with the pediatric cardiologist yesterday. He said that we are becoming a boring patient. I am very happy to be called a boring patient. T is gettting so big, her heart is perfect. I still can't help but wonder if the heart block is ever going to come back. I sure hope not. She will be a year in April and I can't even believe it! One year ago we welcomed a true miracle into our life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Katie! Wondering if you can email me so we can talk further. I'm curious as to what study you were in. I'm part of a group of mom whose children have congenital heart block. We are always throwing around ideas from what our doctors say and preventative prenatal care is always a topic of discussion. One of my good friends from high school is pregnant with her 3rd- (1st has CHB, but she always tested negative for antibodies) and now just tested positive. She's starting planquenil (sp) and I wonder if that's what you were on? I'd love to hear from you!! If ou can, email me at stlyoungfam@gmail.com
ReplyDelete